Change of address Existing Borrowers

To notify us of a change of address, you need to complete a change of address form and send it to our customer services department. If you are a registered My Accounts user, we will accept your request by secure message. If you are leaving the property please inform us of your arrangements to care for the property and how long you will be away. If you intend letting your property, please click here for more information.

Our Head Office address is:
Monmouthshire Building Society
Monmouthshire House
John Frost Square
South Wales
NP20 1PX


Privacy & Cookies

We use cookies on this website to help make your experience of this website better. In compliance with changes to EU cookie legislation, and to control and remove cookies, please view our Privacy & Cookie policy. Please note, by continuing on this site you are agreeing for cookies to be placed on your computer.

I accept

This notice should only appear the first time you visit the site.