Change of Name

If you have changed your name, for example by marriage or deed poll, you will need to fill in our change of name form and send it to us (head office address below) together with a certified copy of the official document confirming the change (marriage certificate, deed poll document etc).

Our Head Office address is:
Monmouthshire Building Society
Monmouthshire House
John Frost Square
South Wales
NP20 1PX


Privacy & Cookies

We use cookies on this website to help make your experience of this website better. In compliance with changes to EU cookie legislation, and to control and remove cookies, please view our Privacy & Cookie policy. Please note, by continuing on this site you are agreeing for cookies to be placed on your computer.

I accept

This notice should only appear the first time you visit the site.