House Purchase Products
We offer a range of competitive mortgages, coupled with a personal, flexible approach, to make sure you find the mortgage that's right for you. As part of our service, we will recommend a mortgage product for you once we have assessed your needs. You can arrange to speak with one of our mortgage advisers by contacting us.
Our house purchase products are available to both new and existing borrowers who are looking to purchase a house. This includes the purchase of new build houses up to 95% loan to value, subject to conditions*. Some of our products do not have an Early Repayment Charge (ERC).
The Society will lend up to 75 years of age for the main earner at maturity of the mortgage on all residential mortgages. Affordability checks apply.
If you require borrowing past this age we have mortgage products available for older borrowers that offer lending up to 85 years of age. This is not available directly through the Society’s mortgage advisers. For more information, please contact us.
Can we help you?
- Why not try our Mortgage Calculators.
- Why not use our Mortgage Decision in Principle online form.
- You can arrange to speak with one of our mortgage advisers by contacting us.
*New Build Properties
- We lend up to 80% Loan to Value on properties across Wales & England
- We lend up to 90% Loan to Value on properties situated in the following postcodes in our regional lending area defined as : NP, CF, SA, LD, WR, GL, HR, BS, BA, SN, RG, OX, SY and TA.
- We lend up to 95% Loan to Value on houses with a minimum of two bedrooms and situated in our local lending area defined as: NP, CF, SA, LD, WR, GL, HR and BS
Monmouthshire House, John Frost Square, Newport, NP20 1PX
Tel: 01633 844444
Fax: 01633 844445
Monmouthshire Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register Number: 206052.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.