Junior Cash ISA Declaration


  • I am 16 years of age or over.
  • I am the child or I have parental responsibility for that child.
  • I/the child do/does not have a Child Trust Fund account.
  • I will be the registered contact for the JISA.
  • The child is resident in the UK, or is a UK Crown servant, a dependant of a UK Crown servant or is married to/in a civil partnership with a UK Crown servant.
  • I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another JISA of this type for this child.
  • I am not aware that this child has another JISA of this type.
  • I am not aware of other JISA subscriptions that will result in this child exceeding the annual limit.
  • I will not knowingly make subscriptions to JISAs for this child that will result in the subscription limit being exceeded.


  • to hold the child's subscriptions, JISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds in respect of those investments and cash, and
  • to make on the child's behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of JISA investments.

Privacy & Cookies

We use cookies on this website to help make your experience of this website better. In compliance with changes to EU cookie legislation, and to control and remove cookies, please view our Privacy & Cookie policy. Please note, by continuing on this site you are agreeing for cookies to be placed on your computer.

I accept

This notice should only appear the first time you visit the site.