Monmouthshire Building Society Charitable Foundation was founded in 2000 to support local schemes and good causes across south Wales and the south west of England.
The Foundations primary purpose is to provide modest donations that will have a positive impact on the lives of disadvantaged or vulnerable people in our communities.
Who can Apply?
- We can support organisations based within our heartland of south Wales, Powys and border counties
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Constitution clubs or groups
The Foundation welcomes applications from organisations who are working towards:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of community development
- The advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age or disability
- The advancement of animal welfare
Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you are looking for (or are):
- Sponsorship (for sponsorship opportunities, please visit your local Monmouthshire Building Society branch)
- Administrative costs, including salaries, travel costs, rent or promotional material
- General fundraising appeals
- Charities that have not submitted their annual returns to the Charity Commission
- Organisations that have not submitted their annual returns to Companies House, where required to do so
- We can only support charities and organisations with at least one year of published accounts covering a 12 month period, where required as above.
You don’t need to be a member of the Society to apply for funding