Identification List

List One : Government Issued Documents (with a photograph)

  • Valid Passport
  • Valid Photocard Driving Licence (full or provisional)
  • National Identity Card (non-UK nationals)
  • Firearms or Shotgun Certificate

List Two : Government Issued Documents (without a photograph)

  • Valid Full Driving Licence
  • Most recent HM Revenue & Customs tax notification such as tax assessment, statement of account, notice of coding. (Note: P45s and P60s are not official HM Revenue documents and are not therefore acceptable)
  • Recent Evidence of entitlement to a state or local authority-funded benefit scheme (including housing benefit and council tax benefit), tax credit, pension, educational or other grant.

List Three : Other documents

  • Utility Bill (not mobile phone) - not more than 6 months old
  • Local Authority tax demand or statement – valid for current year
  • Bank / Credit Card / Debit Card statement - not more than 3 months old (internet downloaded statements are not acceptable)
  • Local Council rent agreement
  • Mortgage statement - not more than 15 months old

List Four : For the identification of children under 18

  • Birth Certificate
  • Valid Passport
  • NHS Medical Card
  • Child Benefit documentation
  • Child Tax Credit documentation
  • National Insurance Card (for those over 16)
  • Valid Photocard Driving Licence (full or provisional)


Privacy & Cookies

We use cookies on this website to help make your experience of this website better. In compliance with changes to EU cookie legislation, and to control and remove cookies, please view our Privacy & Cookie policy. Please note, by continuing on this site you are agreeing for cookies to be placed on your computer.

I accept

This notice should only appear the first time you visit the site.