Opening an account for someone else

If you will be operating a Monmouthshire Building Society savings account on behalf of another applicant(s), you MUST complete an Official Signatory Form.

A copy of the Trust Deed, Power of Attorney, Will, Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration (as applicable) must accompany the form.

Please click here to download a copy of the Official Signatory Form.

If you need guidance on managing an account on behalf of someone else, the Building Societies Association have published a useful document which you can access by clicking here


Privacy & Cookies

We use cookies on this website to help make your experience of this website better. In compliance with changes to EU cookie legislation, and to control and remove cookies, please view our Privacy & Cookie policy. Please note, by continuing on this site you are agreeing for cookies to be placed on your computer.

I accept

This notice should only appear the first time you visit the site.